Domgasse 1, DOEG21 at kunstuni linz, Standort DOMGASSE
WHAT IS CONTACT IMPROVISATION?
Contact improvisation is a form of partner dance which involves the exploration
of one’s body in relation to others by using the fundamentals of sharing weight,
touch, lifts, and movement awareness.
But how is this workshop going to be for us(not professional dancers)?
We are going to practice trusting each other’s bodies and remembering the
potential of the human body which has been forgotten because of our modern
lifestyle. This workshop will help us find alternative ways of relation and
connection between bodies.
* wear comfortable clothes.
* Because of physical exercises, it would be nice to have a bottle of water with
* We will take off our shoes in this workshop
* It’s highly recommended to join this workshop with people whom you are daily
in TOUCH with, like a member of your family, your partner, or any kind of relatives
* No prior experience is required!
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Place: Domgasse 1, DOEG21 at kunstuni linz, Standort DOMGASSE
For registration, You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via
insta DM on https://instagram.com/parham.rostamabadi